CRAM Features & Format
Candidates who participate in this program will have access to the following:
- 38 hours of live and video learning with 32 videos in mini-session format, covering key content from the 31 sub-domains of the CAE Content Outline. This format will allow you the flexibility of listening to those topics that you may be struggling with.
- Four Test-Taking Tip Videos, three foundational videos, and one How to Think Through a CAE Question.
- 80 Questions with 10 questions focused on each domain. These questions are not included in any other MSAE CAE products.
- Live video calls, during which we will review the questions and the logic behind each answer option.
- The review will offer some enhancements, pulling content from the mini-session videos to demonstrate key concepts. All video calls will be recorded and available to access within 4 hours of the live call events.
- Access to the simulated final exam of 200 multiple choice questions in electronic format. The paper exam will also be available, but the electronic version will give you the experience of four hours intently focused on a computer screen.
||Course Content Starts
|December 1-14, 2022
November 11, 2022
|November 15, 2022
||November 21, 2022
Course Fees & Registration
Current MSAE CAE Course Participants: $700
Past MSAE CAE Course Participants: $800
New MSAE CAE Registrants: $1,150
Register online for Fall 2022 or contact MSAE for assistance.
Textbooks & Study Materials
CAE Terminology and Key Concepts Flash Cards
You may be eligible to receive MSAE’s Kevin A. Kelly Scholarship. To be eligible, you must have been an Active or Associate member of MSAE for at least one year, with current dues paid-to-date. For more information or to obtain a scholarship application with additional details, please contact MSAE at 517-332-6723, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.msae.org/scholarship.
A 10% administrative fee will be charged for any and all cancellations and refund requests. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellation and will be charged the appropriate registration fee if different from original registration. Refunds for the full and concentrated courses are not granted after the reading list has been sent. Cancellations/refunds for the CRAM session must be submitted in writing to the MSAE office. No refunds will be granted within 5 business days of the beginning of the course. If your ASAE application is not accepted, course fees will be forwarded to the next course.